Monday, February 26, 2007

A little too long, perhaps!

I hadn't realized that it had been so long since I last posted an entry. Not too sure even how many people grace this page or how often even.

We have been very busy lately, as is life with 3 kids I suppose.

Hayden had his first ever birthday party invitation and the actual party itself yesterday. He had a blast and asked to go about every 35 seconds between the time he got the invitation and it was time to acutally go. They played games and he won a prize. Then, I take him to school this morning and one of the other moms asked if I'd be willing to take Hayden into Kanata for her son's party. It's one of his best little buddies so of course he's going to go, but that's not until the end of March. He may be attending Nate's birthday the weekend of 10th but I'm not sure what they are doing yet. Last I heard they were going to try for Cosmic Adventures. Either way, Hayden is having Nate and Cait withdrawals so we'll have to get out to see them soon.

Max, our big guy Max. He is officially in a whole big bed all by himself with only the one little rail to keep him from falling out. We also took him to get his haircut again on the weekend. It's only his second one ever!He's trying to talk more and more lately which is great! I'm sure no one else can understand him but to us he makes perfect sense!

Charlotte, she can sit up by herself now. This makes things alot easier. She can play and be alot more interactive with the boys. She sleeps better too since she's burning more energy off. She still hasn't broke any teeth through yet but she's drooling like a St. Bernard so it better be soon. Poor thing is always soaked. We are entering her into the Cutest Baby 2007 contest held by the Ottawa AChannel. Actually, my gramma is entering her I just have to round up some pictures for her to pick from. She did the same thing with Max last year. I had fun doing the pictures.

Dave & I, well we are the same I suppose. We have made plans to take the kids to Toronto for a week at the end of May. We want to do the zoo, go to Angus to see everyone and Dave is bent on taking them to the CN Tower. That's about all of our plans though. Now, we just have to save up to afford a week.

Some news of sorts, Dave lost his wedding ring. Not exactly sure where but he lost it. I figure it was when he took the boys sliding last weekend but who knows. It could very well be the rest of the missing toys that have disappeared lately.

Me, I have been trying to do some scrapbooking but just can't seem to get the time to do much. I want to get some done of all the kids before they start doing too much stuff and I can't keep up. I also want to get a lot more pictures of them too and I suppose while I am it, clean my house, pay the bills and solve world hunger!

Here is the link to one of the newest LO I've done with Terri's Doctor Doctor kit. Rather proud of how it turned out. One of my best yet I believe.

http://cdsu.ca/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=535&limit=recent

1 comment:

Terri said...

Oh no about Dave's ring! That sucks, I sure hope it somehow comes up around the house somewhere! I sure do miss the kids! A week in To would be great. Actually we are suppose to go to Orillia in April for my friends wedding I believe, if I can save up too, lol