Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Over a year, can you believe it!!

Do I update us or just post a bunch of pictures?? Can you believe I let this go for a full year? Anyone who knows me knows the answer is a yes!

Let's see, the quick update would be Hayden starts Grade One in the fall, Max just turned 3 and Charlotte will be 2 in a few weeks. Seriously, where has the time gone?

I'm back to work full-time and really enjoy it surprisingly enough. Dave is working for Dumolin and enjoys it as well. Definitely a plus for both of us.

I am going to do my best to try and keep this up to speed a little better...no promises though! Enough of all this chit chat, time for recent pictures!

Hayden won 1st place in the Canada Day Bike parade..he was so very proud!


Max got his very first bike for his 3rd birthday. It's now his most prized possession!


The lady of house..the one that will not stay clean or sit still for pictures.








1 comment:

Marlyn said...

Love the pics! YEAH Hayden!