Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm ready to go back to work, does that make me a horrible mother?

I believe the title says it all. Literally being in the house since Thursday afternoon with the kids has worn me out beyond belief. After tomorrow our 'incubation' period is over. Dave is staying home with kids tomorrow since I really need to get back to work. Perhaps it would have been alot more fun and exciting if we were able to go out of the yard and Hayden & Charlotte weren't so cranky!!

That being said, I am getting alot accomplished in the house. Dave put the wall up to separate our bedroom from Hayden's a few months ago and put the first coating of mud on it. We finally got it sanded and I'll put the paint up today should the kids allow me. I have decluttered a ton!! It was embarrassing how much stuff we had shoved everywhere. With all this new freed up space we are able to bring our deep freeze up from the basement and put it out on the porch. We haven't used it since the winter!

I need a picture fix so these are some from the beginning of the year. I should get some taken this week to send in for Charlotte's birthday next week come to think of it. We have all of her birthday shopping done and it is all very very girly! She is such a dress up queen, anything that she can put on she will put on. She has been wearing the same pink watch she got from the cereal box for about 2 weeks now. She will not even remove it to take a bath or go to bed. Here she is in January with Max's hat on and layered up sweaters. I really need to get one of the watch!



1 comment:

Rachel said...

Dodie - Charlotte looks so different from her January picture. It's amazing how are kids look like kids now and not babies. Sad, too.